Monday, November 2, 2009

Round 3


A lot has happened since my last blog, beginning with my third and ALMOST final round of chemo. This chemo was a little bit harder on me and gave me flu like symptoms for three days. Lucky for me my parents live in town and kept McCauley for one whole night for me while I slept 13 hours straight! This was the greatest gift I have EVER been given, the gift of sleep!
McCauley turned one month old on Tuesday the 27th of October. She is much more bright eyed, stays up most of the day, and what I am most proud of are her fat rolls which are beginning to show on her little arms and legs. She will be ten pounds and sleeping through the night soon...I hope...right?
Halloween McCauley dressed first as a ghost in the morning, until she projectile vomited on that costume, and then later switched to a little horse rider. Maybe next year we will be able to just have one costume, it would be much more cost effective. We went to my parents house for Halloween and passed out candy for three hours. I took off my wig around 8:15pm thinking I wouldn't be back out on the porch when the doorbell rang. My mom had run down the street to visit neighbors and I answered the door, BALD, for two little skeleton boys....their faces were priceless...I told them "we don't have anymore candy, my mom carried it three doors down, go down there and get it"...they just stared and nodded. I didn't realize I was BALD until I closed the door, I guess I was the scariest thing they had seen all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment