Sunday, September 20, 2009

Skinny Bobble Head

Well, I have not been updating my blog as I should because the horse sales have been keeping me extra busy. I have met with the high risk pregnancy doctors and McCauley got the final "OK" to be delivered on the 29Th. I had my last ultrasound last Tuesday and she weighed a whopping 4 pounds 12 ounces which places her in the 30% percentile for babies this far along. My mom kept telling the ultrasound tech that McCauley looked "really skinny" (oh and her "head looked big...like a bobble head on such a skinny body"). I guess we haven't seen a really skinny person in our family in so long she was shocked or something.
My hair is still on my head as of today.It was supposed to fall sometime between days 10-14 after the first chemo. I keep telling John that bald and pregnant just aren't going to go together so maybe it will hang on til next week.
I did finally purchase a wig. Yea!! I took it to Mickeys and they are dying it to match my hair color this week and cutting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment